Sunday 24 January 2021

Never Play Rolled Up Kings At Stud Hi-Lo

Having played this tournament Thursday night and made the final table, I kinda felt obligated to reprise it, which I did in style. Already in the money, I was dealt rolled up 4s and got into a raising war. A third player stayed the course, but as you will see from this hand, he had no business even flat calling.

canam999 was all-in before me, and I stared in horror at his hand, a prial of kings. Remarkably, my hand paired while his didn’t.


Having survived that horror, it was only fitting I should be busted out the same way, the guy with the massive stack starting with a low draw only sucking out with spades to scoop.

But...as will be seen from the screengrab below, I had no cause to complain. Can Our Hero do even better tonight? Watch this space! Gotta luv electronic cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment