Tuesday 5 March 2019

Why The Police Can’t Stop Teen Knife Crime

According to yesterday’s Guardian, ten teenagers have now been stabbed to death in England this year: five in London, three in Birmingham, one in Manchester, one in Sunderland. Why can’t the police stop this?

This afternoon on my way home from a shopping trip, I passed a police car in Linden Grove, the road that runs parallel to Penge East Station. Sure enough, there was a small group of them hanging around the station exit waiting to catch fare dodgers. Last month when I got off the train on my way home after a short day in the Library, there was a mass of them along with ticket inspectors. They caught two young black kids who were travelling without tickets. Colin Flaherty will have been proud.

I have my own experience of these imbeciles, morons and outright tyrants who will waste thousands of hours of precious police time and seemingly endless sums of public money to destroy otherwise innocuous people. They failed in my case, but boy, have they got Nemesis coming with a capital N. Best not to mention their “policing” of Twitter.

In the meantime, if your son is stabbed to death by a gangsta or a psycho, don’t be too surprised if they don’t catch him. After all, they have more pressing, and safer suspects, to target.

No comments:

Post a Comment